Feedback



"Hi, i received my kate spade stucco bag ahead of time..." Evelyn

"I;ve just received my order last night, 2 days before the actually date that u set.
Love it. Thanks!" Anisah

"I have received my two bags in good condition and it was a pleasure shopping with you guys." Elton

"Has received the bag on last Mon, thank you for the prompt service!" Sandra

"Item received with thanks. (:" Josephine

"I've already received my KS bag & very glad that it was an early delivery! I'll definitely order from you again & also will recommend this service to my friends and colleagues. Thank you!!! Thumbs up for you!!!" Meiling

"Just wanted to say thanks for the great service, the item arrived earlier than expected. I am loving my new bag!" Joyce

"thanks for delivering early than expected...my item well received." Huimei

"Hey, I've received d bags n thanx for the free gifts u've given" Sulynn

"hi dear, i've collected my wallet! surprised that it reached sg earlier than expected. love it lots! thanks! will definitely visit yur blogshop often! :) " PJ

"Have gotten my wallet already! LOVESSS IT! Thanks. & I'm so glad it came in a box so nicely packed. =)Do keep me updated on kate spade items as I'm a fan! Keep up your good work!" Aiko

"Received my dress 2 days before scheduled date! Thank you!" Kasia

"item received with thanks:)" Rainie

"I've recieved my purse wallet, thank you:D" Shihui

"I received the package today. Thank you so much!!!" Lalitha

"Thanks very much for the delivery, we are very happy with the products & service. Thanks for the understanding, allow us to check the products upon delivery. Hope to purchase more items from you ... remember to give me yr best rate ya. :) " Grace

"I have received all 3 items. Thank you very much!!" Lynn

"Just want to say thanks. I have received the bag." Perlyn

"i've recieved e bag yesterday,omg it's so beautiful,ur service is awesome,below promise over delivered,i'm so please,delivery took less than 2wks,wonderful.i'll definately recommend ur shop to all my fds..once again tq so much..hugz" Ariel

"Will make my next purchase and support you soon!" Rajina

"I have received the both item, I am very satisfied wih the quality of both of the wallets I ordered, The guy who did the meet up was also very friendly, Great service and prompt shipment of items, arrival was faster than I expected. Thanks a lot, will definitely shop here again!" Beverly

"thanks alot for your prompt reply, as usual. really enjoyed shopping at lovescoach. both bags received in good condition. will definitely patronize lovescoach again :D" Jasmine

"Hi, received all my items, carly and noel lisa....great service, always so accommodating......thanks lots!" Zubi

"hi loves, item received w thanks! Hope u'll have a great time shopping
at the 4 july sales." Lilian

"I hv received the bags I hv ordered. Thank you for that quick transaction!" Elaine

"Thanks! i received my items! =D Thanks alot.." Shelly

"I've received the bag..=) Thanks alot for providing such an excellent service!! Wish u all da best!!" Santi

" Hi, I have received my Kate Spade wallet last saturday. It arrived earlier than I expected. Thank you so much! I'm loving it." Irene

"Hello, Already got my bag, so nice, I love it, I wl definitely get again fr you, thanks so much ..." Dang

"Hi there , Have received the bag today, lovely piece, many thanks!" Jessica

"Hihi, I've received the KS bag from Kenneth juz now. So happy that's being delivered earlier than the scheduled date and happier that ur pice is reasonable from others. Thumbs up for the efficient service! "Yati

"hello babe! thanks alot, i'd received the item last week. just t chk w you, do you do order for brands like burberry too? (:" Huizhen

" Hi hi! Just wanna let u know that I have received my bag and its excellent! TQ very much! =) Cheers! " Sue

"Hi babe, i received my coach heritage bag last night, love it : Thanks ! Love " rebecca

" Hi there. I've received my Kate Spade bag. It's beautiful! Thanks a lot. I've transferred the remaining 50% of the amount to you. " Xinhua

"Hi I have received the bag in good condition. Thanks Loves " Ivy

" Hi LovesCoach, I have received my bag yesterday. Please find balance payment for your kind attention.Thank you for your good service. I have recommended some friends to you. Hope they will contact you soon. Cheers " Diana

" Hi hi.I have received the gorgeous bag yesterday night. Thank you so much for the friendly service! I love love the bag! *was supposed to be a gift but i like it myself!* Thank you again. Will definitely come back for more!" Lin

"Hi, thank you for the delivery of the bag. I love it! Anyway, as I was $50 short of paying the balance amount in cash, here is the amount transferred." Nur

"I received my item today! My 3rd time buying from loves-coach. :) Thank u for the early arrival of the item! :)" Sherlyn

" Hi, I received the bag. Thanks ALot... :)" Theresa

" Hi,Thank you for the prompt delivery. The item arrived earlier than expected. I would love to shop with love-coach again and introduce it to my friends! Regards " Maya

" Dear Loves Coach Thank you so much. Received my bag last night.. Super Happy with it." HuiPing

" Hihi, Thank you, I've received the items in good condition." Serena

" Hi Both Bags received in good condition. Really appreciate the prompt reply on all my queries. I will definitely purchase from u again. Tnks so much! Regards " Siti

" Hello there! I've received the bag on Sunday and it was gorgeous in real life.
Thanks for your great service! It was a pleasure dealing with you!" Eveleen

"Hi LoveCoach! Thanks for the opportunity and exception and i have received my bag yesterdayyy, it was early than expected ETA Thank you once again!! " Az

" Hi,I just received my wallet from your partner, Phillip earlier today and the wallet's so pretty in real life as compared to the pictures from your blog.
Really pleased with the service as well as the efficiency (:
It was a pleasant surprise when Phillip called to inform me that the item has arrived and Phillip was really nice to arrange a last min meet up in town for me cause he knows i'm on leave today.. Really appreciate that! (:I'll definitely patronize Loves-Coach again! (:" Melissa

"Hi Loves Coach- A+++ seller. Thank you so much! i have received my Fossil Talita Crossbody Bag. This marks my 5th bag from u ;))"Phyllis

"Thks babe. Your service was reliable, fast, efficient and full thumbs-up!" Kamilia

"Hey there, I have received my wristlet. Thanks so much! It's fast and efficient! I got it 1 day before agreed date! ;D Hope you will bring in more things, looking forward to it. Will help ya advertise! ;)thanks once again" Stella

" Hi, Had received the bag today. Thanks so much for the service. Rdgs " Serene

" hello there! i've received my bag ((: thanks for the really efficient service! fuss free and totally awesome." Sheryl

" Hi, Kate Spade Tracy Bucket had finally arrived,thats pretty fast =) a guy called kenneth arranage a pick up section with me on friday." Joey

" Hi Janis,I have received my bags from Kelvin yesterday. Thank you " Nancy

" Hi loves-coach, Thanks for the early delivery of the stevie. Didn't expect it to come before the scheduled delivery date- was a wonderful Mother's Day surprise ;). I had already thanked Sharon and think that she is wonderful doing the delivery for u. Your prices are very reasonable; in fact more than reasonable and I hope u won't raise your prices anytime. U bet this won't be my last purchase from u. Hope u will bring in more kate spade items. Will keep checking out your blog. Do keep me updated with new stock. Take care," Jancy

"Hey have received your goods. Many thanks for the promptness and efficiency! :D" Jia Min

" Hi,I have received the bag! Love it. Was surprised to get a sms from your partner that my bag is ready and it was before the scheduled date. Great Service and will buy again soon. (= " Daphne

"Hi,Bag received in good order.Thanks so much for taking time to answer all my queries about the bag earlier, I really appreciate that! Regards " Emily.

"Hi,I have collected my bag from my brother by today. The bag is really nice and in good condition. I like it very much. Thanks ya " Chien Ni

"Hi thanks for all the trouble and the service was excellent. I have received all m items." Pei Lim

"Hi, i have just recieved the satchel bag from kelvin's hands like 1 hour ago. i must say i really like the bag very much and they are in good condition. I would definately patronize your site frequently and shall look forward to another purchase from you soon!! thanks" huixian

"Hi Loves Coach. I have just received the above bag. Thanks to you and also your partner, his service is excellent. Not forgetting your prompt replies too. Already browsing your website to see any more $ to spend .. keke . .Best Regards " Catherine

"Hihi, Thanks. Have rcvd the bag.Can I ask do your buy LV from US & ship it to SG?" Rachel

" Hi I already receive the Kate Spade Cherry Big Apple Zipper Chrissy Wristlet - S$139 at yesterday night.Thanks " Eelin

" Thanks.. I have received the item." Agnes

" Many thanks for making possible my owning this pretty kate spade bag! Kelvin delivered it promptly, and the bag's as promised, authentic and brand-new still in original wrapping. Liked that dust bag's included. Will definitely return to purchase. Cheers " Lijia

"Hi,I jus received the Kate Spade wallet and its awesome!!!! Thx a million!!!" Sheena

"thank you Loves Coach my item has been delivered today. Do you have the bigger size of the below? if yes what the size diff? Tks," Gwen

" Item received with TLC! Thank you so much. Will definately spree with loves coach again! :)"Sahidah

" Hi, I've received the passport cover today. Thanks a lot Do you still have stock? " Yuanie

"Hi lovescoach, I have received the bag in good order... thanks for the speed delivery. Cheers " Joyce

"hiya, I am so happy. The bag arrived today delivered by a lovely ladysharon. Looks like she's also got relatives staying in the next lane.I told sharon she'll be coming by more often now cos I am so pleased wthe quality and service u've provided! Tthanks!" Lillian

" Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. I am very pleased with my first purchase :)" Amelia

"Hi Lovescoach I'm Jocelyn, just received my poppy bag this morning. Thanks for helping me to get it in coach store itself." Jocelyn

"Hi! I have already received the bag. I love it! Thank you so much for the good service! Will definitely have you in mind for my next purchase. Thanks! :): Ezann

" HI! I received the Kate Spade bag! I LOVE IT. Thank u so much!!" Crystal

" Hi I received my wallet. Was away for a short trip and my mum received on behalf for me. Really like the Kate spade wallet. Thanks! " Mae

"Hi loves-coach, Thank you for the prompt delivery. Received my KS apples yesterday. Definitely lurve the pinky apples. Will definitely come back for more orders. Thanks again! "Masliza

"Hi i've already received the goods again....Anyway,thanx for d free gifts yeah....tis is d 2nd time i ordered...n now i'm gonna order again...so wait for my next confirm order yeah" Sulynn

" Hi,I have received my 2 bags with good conditions. Thanks." Iris

"Hi,I have received it earlier today. Thank you so much. I will definitely be buying from you in the near future and I will indeed let my family and friends know about your site. Once again, thank you "Labina Fariah

"Hi, Recieved my Kate Spade tote on Sat, sooner than expected! Thanks! Just to check, the Heritage and Carriage Series Coach bags are not available anymore? Any possibility that the stock will be made available by/ in July? Thanks" Petrina

"Yo, Do note that I have collected the totes and I have also paid your partner the remaining $620. Thanks." Jeff

" Dear Loves Coach ...Thank you for the delivery of all my bags ....I love your packaging. The presentation of was at times even better than those from the boutique.I will surely recommend your blog to others who a serious about getting a bargain for COACH & Kate Spade bags !!!!Have a good day!" Nuriadah

" Hi, I've received the wallet! Thanks so much!" Leng Ton

"hey babe, i've received the item. It's a pleasant transaction with you. It's delivered in about two weeks time. Thanks for your efficiency. The lady that sent the wristlet was very nice and very punctual. Will definitely deal with u again!:)"shijie

"Hi, I have already received my item (which was earlier than the schedule date). Once again thank you so much!" Jia xin

"Hi LovesCoach, I have received the above with many thanks! Am very pleased with the service that you have provided." Catherine

"Hi, thank you very much. i have received the bag. regarding the cornelia street noel owen tat i ordered earlier,i went to ks store( taka) in sin. they cfm tat the stripe cannot be adjusted. sori for all the trouble, apparently the ks staff at another store(raffles city) gave me the wrong info. i will definitely come back for more bags...may coach the next 1. does coach hav sales?" Phyllis

" received the bag! thanks (: will purchase sling bag in future! =) so must rmb to tell me if there's any new design :)" Jen

" Hi, just to inform you that I've received the bag! It's really lovely and thank you so much! :)" Evangeline

"Hi,I have received my items and totally loving it. Thanks!" Sok Ching

"Hi. I've receive the items. Thank you. :)" Wendolyn

"Hi!i have received the bag. Thanks!" Shihui

"Hi,Thank you for the delivery of the Kate Spade Jubilee." Jasmine

" hihi,i have received my bag....as always it came earlier than the scheduled date. i total love it. thank you so much." Phyllis

"Hi, thanks for delivering the wallet yesterday." Anna

"hi,I received my chrissy today earlier than expected thanks alot !" ZhiXuan

" Hi, I have already received both items and being delivered personally by Justin. He is really patient and a friendly person.
Was really surprised to receive the items way before the promised date which is before 29th April. Thank you for you prompt service. I am really happy with my buys. Once again, thank you! :)" Efa

" hihi,i am glad to receive the men's coach wallet sooner than expected. =)
thank very much! =) and i wanna order another bag! =)" rui ling

"Hi..i hv recd my bag..nice...TQVM.: Zahara

" hi, thank you so much for the good service and prompt delivery. (: i received my item in about half an hour ago. it was being delivered to me even before the scheduled date which was supposed to be on the 15 of april. will continue to purchase from you again. :B thankyou once again. " joanne


" Hi LovesCoach, I have received my items yesterday. Thanks for your speedy delivery, fast replies, great service and the reasonable price which i can only find it in your blogshop. THUMBS UP!" Iris

" Dear Loves Coach, Received my bag a while ago (ard 8.15pm). THANK YOU !!! I received a call at 2.56pm this afternoon asking on whether it is ok for them to deliver between 3 - 4pm. Unfortunately, I was on my way to send my son for his swimming class and no one was at home to receive the good. I hope that I did not inconvenience your partner. Your partner was asking me for the remaining payment which I told them that I would transfer to your account. As such, I would be transferring the remaining S$128 latest by tomorrow. Last but not least, I thank you for your flexibility in catering to your customers' requests. " Nuraidah

" Hi LovesCoach. Received all my 5 items just now, 1more to go. I must say 2thumbs up for your service, so patient with me & accommodate my time during delivery. Will definitely order more from u and recommend to friends. Thanks loads " Zubie

"My order has arrived. Thnx ya! Will be ordering again soon." Lis

"hi, i received my bag yesterday, earlier than expected! thanks to your partner for meeting me in town. love the bag and hope to order more from you soon :)" Kas

"Dear Loves Coach, It was on the spot delivery. He called and informed that he will arrive in 15 - 30 mins time. I was pleased to receive the call anyway as I was already dreaming of the bag. Anyway, it has been a pleasant shopping experience for me!" Nuraidah

" Not sure how to leave the feedback but overall is a gd experience in the purchase. Thanks & Regards " Val

" Hi , Just to keep you posted that I have received my bag today. Like it very much. Thanks for your prompt service." Sarah

"I have jus receive the stuff. They are in good conditions.
Thanks so much! :)" b3ryl

" Thanks Loves Coach… receive the wristlet last night! Will contact you soon for the COACH SIGNATURE GROOVY handbag #13833 - S$256 Need to save up for it. Thanks again" Kartini

"Hey thanx yeah,i've received d bag....will still order from u guys soon...." Sulynn

"Hi, Overall, i am pleased with the customer service provided by Love Coach personnel whom have been rather patient in answering all my queries and i always got prompt response. Likewise, i am glad that my order arrive earlier than expected. " Tiing Ger

"Hi, Thanks for your prompt delivery, I have received my order yesterday." Kalene

"Hi,Just to inform you that I received the Coach wristlet and the Accordian Heritage stripe Dark Brown Wallet. Thanks very much. " Jazeril

"Hi,Just to inform you that I've received my bag and I love it! Thank you for the great service!By the way, do you also have the Stevie Colwyn bag? " Claire

"Hi Loves Coach,I am really impressed with your prompt and friendly service. Everything went smoothly and I didn't had to worry about anything. Your partner was really nice as he took the effort to explain to me patiently. I have even recommended your website to my girlfriends. TWO THUMBS UP! :)"Jane

"Hi Love Coach, We've received our orders in good condition. My husband and I were very satisfied with your service. Tks for making our online shopping easy n happy.
Wishing u a good day n hv a good wkend :)" Lisa Tan

"Hi,I just received the bag last night. It was in very good condition and your partner was very patient and friendly." louise

"Hi Loves.Coach,I've received the swingbag and wallet already. Arrived earlier than expected. Items were in good condition. Was really grateful with the delivery person, he accommodated my delivery request. Once again, great job and it's been a pleasure shopping with you. :)" Pearlyn

"Hi dear, I'd received my Groovy bag on Tuesday at 7.30 pm. So happy it arrived earlier than expected. Your partner is very customer oriented. He explained in details to me. ('',)Will be buying more from you." Rebbie

"Hi ,I have received the Item from your Partner. Great service! Keep up the great job. will definitely return for more." Pearlyn Gan

"hi, thank you love coach for this fan-tabulous service, that my bag has safety arrived on time. i would like to thank the person in charge for having the patience to contact me unfortunately i could not pick up the call.The bag receive is defintely in as good condition as what i expected it to be." ferlyn

"Hi,Thank you so much.. " mandy

"Hi,Thank you so much for your help on sending me the item on time. She was really delighted when she reached home seeing the item. It's been great dealing with you. But for sure, me or my gf will come back for more items... Thank you once again!!" Qamah

"Hi, Thanks for the excellent service and patience by your local partner during delivery last Thursday. The item arrived in very good condition and nicely wrapped in tissue. Will be back for more bags from you, and recommend "LovesCoach" to friends! "Mrs Lim

"Hello, Appreciate your great and responsive service. The delivery was very prompt and the confirmation sms was also a nice touch. Best of all price includes delivery to my house! I have passed on your blog address to my colleagues - thank you!" ET

"Hi,I have received the bags in good condition.Yr partner is very nice and explain alot to me. Good service. Will contact you again for more ordering." Julie

"Im very satisfied with the fast, prompt and reliable service from LoveCoach. I'm in love with the Coach Tote bag that i gotten from you. Will definitely intro this webbie to my girlfriends who are Coach and Kate spade lovers like me :) Looking forward for my next purchase.(i'm looking for nice wristlet. Considering between the Kate Spade big apple darla or maybe a coach Wristlet)" Pauline

"Dear LovesCoach, I received the item in good condition and the delivery was prompt!
Thanks for the great deal! : ) By the way, if you do use my feedback, please use only my name Julia and not my full name. "Julia

" excellent service! delivery on time to my doorstep and the item is in good condition(: friendly service and reply promptly to email queries. i would want to deal with you again.. looking forward to more new stocks available. Cheers^^ " Peiting

"Hey, Thank u so much! I have receive the bag in perfect condition last sat! Your local partner is very nice, making the effort to deliver on sat when I told him I prefer to receive it on sat. He also explain in detail of the bag purchase! I will definetely buy from lovescoach again! And hopefully u will bring in new designs more often! Nice intro by my gd frn who is a gd frn of lovescoach :)"Ruiling

"Hi, I have received the items and in perfect condition. LovesCoach is a great blogshop, fast replies, great service. Will definately shop with LoveCoach again!" Roger

"hello! i've received the wristlet! thanks for the efficiency! it reached earlier than expected despite of the cny holiday(: it was a great experience! will definitely deal with u again!" shijie

" Hi, Thank you very much for trying all yr best to send me my item before CNY, i am very grateful by the effort by yr team had put in to ensure that goods are delievered to end users like us as promised in great condition. Thank you and have a nice CNY celebrations" Jon

"hi, i have received my item in great condition from your partner today. thanks for the efficient service! hope to deal with u again. happy CNY! loves (:" Daphne

" it was really efficient for you guys to actually deliver to me within a week. especially with the delivery made to my house, it make it is really convenience for shoppers. maybe you guys might want to consider bringing in a wider range of brand choices for us. thanks for creating such a blogshop. will definitely shop in lovescoach again :)Qianhui

"Hi, My colleague just bought a wristlet from you and is very happy with your service :>> and looks like you would be hearing a lot from us." Janice

"Hi, would like to extend my appreciation of the prompt delivery and all the way to my house for the purchase. Thank you!" Audrey

"I have received my bag yesterday. The bag was lovely, your partner was great. He accomodated to my timing and deliver it in less than half an hour after our sms. I have compared many other seller's pricing and your price was the most attractive. You have earn yourself a loyal customer..Thanks a million." Xiu Qi

"Item received in good condition and got my bag earlier than expected.really love it alot!!!once again, thanks you for finding this sold out item for me and you + your partner excellent service.keep up the good work!I will sure be back to shop with you again.Happy new year!" Justina

"Loves-coach is one of the best blogshops I've ever came across. Not only based on the low & affordable price, but also the good service. The Coach bag was delivered to my home within a week's time prior to my order. Two thumbs up on the service, friendly & efficient blogshop owners, and quality of the bag! Fret not Loves-coach, will definately come back for more! Following you on Twitter for easier updates! :)Thank You Loves-coach!" Siti

"I absolutely adore the DKNY wallet which i just purchased. Prompt reply and delivery. 100% trustworthy. Prices are also very reasonable. Will definitely purchase from lovescoach again. Thanks so much!" Leanne

"I am really satisfied with Loves-coach service at the moment and will continue to support :)" Audrina

"I have gotten my wristlet from you . Thank you for the speedy transaction . Love it alot :) " Audrina

"Received the wristlet earlier than expected. Thumbs up for the excellent service! Will always keep a lookout for new items! =)" Aishah

"Hey i just received the item, it's very pretty. The delivery was earlier than stated. Fast! (:" Jarine

"i m very thankful for ur service as well as the coach bag which i receive it today...is reli reli very nice n i like it alot...n it is also in good condition...ur partner actually explain to me n check it with me..reli appreciated that...thanks a lot.." Qi

"Appreciated the service you provide. This is the 3rd time i purchase from Loves-Coach and really like my item so much. I will sure be right back. Once again, thanks so much ~*" Vinnie

"Thanks for the prompt delivery and excellent service looking forward to purchase more items from you again." Iris

"I have received my items from your partner.I must say your partner is not only friendly but indeed very thoughtful in accommodating to the time of the delivery. He tried his very best to accommodate my last minute schedule.I am very pleased with the service that you have provided. Not only I got a giftbox but also ribbons and paper bag from Coach.. Wow ... I am already exploring your website to see what I can get again. Thanks so much to you and your partner!" Catherine

"well, i absolutely love your service, the door delivery is great + fast shipment are aweseome. I would definitely shop with you again ((:thank you!" jing

"Dear I have recieved it. It is so beautiful and functionable. Thanks so much. I am very sure she would love it. I was wondering does it comes in other colors. Thinking of wanting to purchase for myself. Pls advise.Thanks for the service. It is so prompt. Excellence. My sis told me your friend who delivered the item is very pretty.She referred her as a "sweet pretty girl". He..he.." Samsiah

"my friend had received the wristlet yesterday night with good condition and your service is excellent!thank you." yuki

"I've received the bag #13533 already. Was very satisfied with it. Good condition, prompt delivery and clear explaination from your singapore partner. Will definitely come back for more!! "=Pearlyn

"The wallet was received in good condition and thanks for your fast delivery.My sister is so happy that she can give the gift to her bf in time for their anniversary." Ade

"The purse came sooner than expected. Great, efficient and friendly delivery service. My mom loves the purse and has been carrying it since then. Will get more from you" Reny

"Hi Loves Coach, Thanks for your no frills and smooth transaction, it makes online shopping with you so easy! Got my bag earlier than expected :) Keep up the good work!" Magdalene

"Satisfied with the item, it came in good condition and price is much cheaper that S'pore! Prompt in replying email, and the service is fast and efficient :) Will definitely come back to LovesCoach again. Thanks!" Kaylyn

"Did not expect the item arrived in a week time. Thanks for the service. =)" YingYing

"This is is 2nd purchase from you. Delivery was very very fast.

Love my new coach bag. It is really new and you still can smell the leather on the bag. Will come back again for my 3rd purchase. Do update me if you have any great bargains." Amy

"Received my waverly wristlet ahead of schedule! Am very delighted indeed! Thumbs up for the prompt service" Ladycharmed

"hello loves coach. i've received the multi function tote. really happy with it!cheers for great service!"nur syafiqah

"hi,i had received the bag from ur partner..it's in good condition...thanks a lot...very happy n please with the bag n ur service..." QiQi

"thank for the good service. Will look for you whenever I want to buy coach, you are definitely cheaper than others" Jo

"Hi, Thank you for your good services, I have received the item on time and in good condition. Loves Coach still will be my 1st choose in the future" Pat

"Thanks so much for the effort that you and your partner put in. It indeed an excellent service that you guy provide. I will introduce your blog to my friends who are interested. Once again, thank you. I have received the item in good condition, i love it more alot." Joann

"Hi, Thank you for the prompt delivery. The entire purchase process is very smooth and fast.. Being a first time client with Loves-Coach, naturally I'll have my fair-share of doubts and questions, but these are entertained patiently. The delivery was earlier than expected too! Thank you! " Kit

"hi thanks for the very efficient service. I love my bag! Pretty!" Julie

"I love both the two items I ve bought, mu mum love the wallet and I am so glad that althought it's not the black one, but the product is in such good condition she's so happy. Your partner is very nice to explain the gift reciept and he's so nice to be flexible with the timing. Once again Thanks." Patricia

"Me and my family are really satisfied with your service! really good and thank you so much for the initiative put in to find what i want. even though its not available anymore."

thank you so very much. will definitely buy from loves coach from now on. " syafiqah

"Hi, I have received the item and it's lovely as I expected." Lisa

"Its always a pleasure to shop with Loves Coach :)" Christabel

"Hi, Got the bag yesterday. Thank you for the smooth transaction and good service.Love the product. Looking forward to the next purchase. =)" Diana

"I love my pleated wristlet that i got from you. There was no box nor dustbag but u provided me with the coach paperbag. I was quite surprised. Communication was smooth and all my questions answered. Great seller and 2 thumbs up! I will continue to support u!!" Annie

"Hi, I really love the service from loves coach. They are very prompt on the delivery of the bags also. I would hope that I can receive updates on new bags arrivals in loves coach if it is possible. I would love to have repeat purchases from you again. Thanks live coach. "Shirley

"That time i help my fren to get a male wallet for her hubby, and she's very satisfied with the product as it was as promise given a box and the card. Most impt is that you actuallydeliver to her house to be passed to her."Peggy

"Fast Response by organiser and i like the delivery to house service! " Yu Wei

"Thanks for your patience and good customer service. Will purchase from you again very soon" Joscelin

"I'd received the wallet. Thanks for the fast delivery." Joscelin

"Fast, prompt and reliable seller" Denise

"Efficient service! Love the wristlet I bought. (: Will definitely continue to shop there! Keep up the good service." Natalieee

"Prompt replies regarding queries, good personal service when it comes to courier of loots in sg. what more can a customer ask for? All purchases from loves.coach points to 1 direction...which is GOOD!" Germaine

"I was very satisfied with your service. As mention that I'll be away from a certain date & only received my item only on the 7 Jan 2010. But infact I was very surprise that I received a called & was told that they will delivery t0 me earlier & it's was 1 day before i left for my trip, I was so happy!! and I'm so impressed with your services!! 2 Thumbs UP!! :)" Jolyn

" i would love your serice very much!!" Iris

"Hi LovesCoach, I have received my items yesterday, thanks for your speedy delivery and prompt service. I am surprised that the delivery was much earlier than expected and best of all I can give it to my friends just in time.Once again thank you, wishing you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!" Chris

"I was introduced to this webbie by a friend's post in livejournal and got captivated by the great deal of a kate spade wallet.I've gotten the Classic Noel Posey btw and it's was a real great deal by lovescoach.Price, service, prompt reply and everything is fantastic! Didn't even expect the person to deliver the item right to my door step, even accommodating to my schedule.What's more, he even encouraged me to check the item if there's any faults with it which I thought at first he wants me to check if the item's right!Didn't expect the excellent quality of the item and the service given.Will definitely buy from lovescoach again if I eyed on any kate spade/coach items! :D" Melissa

"Hi, I've received the items in perfect condition. I'm happy with the service that you guys have provided. Thank you for the fast delivery! :>"Lexis Screams

"Hi, I've received my bag yesterday! Thank you for your efficient service and answered to my queries. I love the delivery to the doorstep because at least I know I've received my item safely with my own hands ;) I will deal with you very soon for other items... Thank you once again, Loves Coach!"Syaheerah

"Hi, I have received my item last night and was very happy with the item and service you and your partner has provided.

"Will be placing my next order very soon as I saw some item that I like from your blog. " Jannah

"Superb, friendly and prompt service! I loikee! Will definitely shop from you again..=)" Aishah

"Hi, My friend has received the gift in very good condition.

"Thanks for the fast and good delivery." Ade

"Hi , Thk u for yr prompt & patient svc. Will definitely come back for more & inform my friends on yr blog. " Ladycharmed

"dear loves-coach, i've received the item in excellent condition yesterday" Yina

"I'm back for my second purchase! Ha!It’s a pleasure buying from you. =)" Elaine

"I've seen the bag this early morning ..... so nice . Thanks ya" Joey

"Thank you ! i received my item already :)" Sherlyn

" I received my penelope wallet tdy & so in lurve wif it! Thk u so much & definitely luking forward to order frm u agn!" LadyCharmed

"Hi Love Coach,I've received my 2 items from your partner.Items are well-packed and arrived earlier than expected.Hope to deal with you again. Thank you so much!" Evelyn

"Hi, Definitely, will come back for more as you have built my confidence with shopping at your blogshop" Elaine

"Hi, Just to let you know that i've received my bags earlier than expected! Thanks so much for the very prompt & efficient service. It was pleasure doing business with you. You are doing great & keep it up!!!" Hazlin

" Positive! Great seller. Prompt replies and updates and they even have home delivery service. I will definitely buy from loves-coach again!"SY

" hey dear! the purchase from Lovescoach was great! the item is aunthentic and brand new, my friend really like it too! i think the service is good esp. when someone will deliver to ur doorstep to ensure that u really receive your purcahse(: i would definitely purchase again in future when i see anything i would like(:" Jasmine

"Hi, Many thanks! I have received my items on Tuesday! Will definitely support you in the near future!" Elaine

" Service is fast and good. Prices are reasonable.

" it's nice to have our bags delivered all the way to our doorsteps. Really like the bag alot.I would definitely buy from you guys again. Bring in more kate spade bags!!!" Qiu Ling

"Hi,I've received my bag that i ordered two weeks ago. i likked it alot and am very impressed by your service. I got my bag earllier than i expected. Thanks alot." Pauline

"I had received the mini skinny a few weeks back in an excellent condition. Not only was I impressed with the home delivery service, I like the way you place the coach tissue and sticker aside so that I can view the item first before wrapping it up for my friend (w/o tearing the coach tissue!) Thumbs up!!: WaniY

" Very efficient and friendly seller who answered to questions promptly. The singapore person that delivers the item was friendly too! Items arrive faster than expected date. :)" JingWen

" I have received all the items from your partner last night. Thanks so much!" Denise

"Thanks for the prompt delivery and excellent service! I have received the item already." Esther

"Very fast response when confirming orders. Friendly and approachable. Item received sooner than expected. Doorstep delivery as promised. Reliable, and will definitely go back to you guys for more stuffs. =)" Carol

"i was very satisfied with your service. it arrived to me on time. you and your partner were very efficient. i will definitely buy from you again if i see anything i like. hope you'll continue to bring in more designs. thanks so much! :)" Daphne

"I enjoy the shopping experience and i feel assured. ( That is why i am back now!!)" Ah Yan

"Hi ! I rec'd my order...Thanks and I love it very much..." Cindy

"Hi ,I would like to inform you that i have received both the items in good condition! It arrived earlier than the estimated date. Thank you for providing such an excellent & prompt service. Attending to my enquiries with patient everytime. =)

I will look at your blog for more updates. Thank you!" Gan Ting

" hi, I received the loot from your partner. Love it, especially the fact that it comes with individual gift receipts and gift boxes....and your partner here is also very efficient and details.

"Thank you so much. If i place another order within these 2 days, can i get the items before christmas? " Julie

"I really like your service. Very fast and prompt in answering to my queries and orders :) Plus my items arrived earlier than I have expected. Great shopping experience with you! Will definitely purchase from you again if I'm getting more coach stuffs :D" Sharon

"Hi! I just received the coach signature pleated swingpack in good condition 5mins ago! Thanks for the prompt delivery by your partner in Singapore! In fact it came earlier than the dates mentioned earlier! Quite happy about it, as i had been waiting very excitedly for it! Will definitely be shopping again with lovescoach! And i will definitely be recommending your site to my friends" Jasmine

"hi Loves CoachGot the bag, love it to bits!! " Grace

"hi...appreciate the fast delivery and service :)" Eunice

"Hi, I had received the goods earlier than expected. Your service is ready very goods, you are very patience. Your explanation is clear, and prompt reply on my query.

For sure, I will come back to you again. Just for your info., we will be placing another new order, coz after looking at the physical goods, we are very satisfied. Even my mum wants it also" Janice

"Hi, I have received the order today, one thing I like is you be able to deliver to my door step and make a lot of convenience for me. i will recommend to my friends. Cheers" Venise

"hey,i have already received the bag and i am really satisfied with it..your service was excellent and the delivery partners in Singapore was really nice and they were really on time for the delivering of the bag..will purchase from you again..hope to see more Coach tote bags on your website.." Lynn

"hey i tot ure service was very good !item was received earlier than i expected. probably one way to find a certain brand, you can add a navigation... not sure whether blogspot has this feature, but can try ! thank you for the lovely item" Sherlyn

"I did received my item on yesterday, is nice and love it so much. Appreciate your good services exspecially the guy send untill my door step. I will recomanded more of my fren to join LovesCoach. I will be right back to purchase :)" Vinnie

"Hey babe !!! Received the coach wrislet !!! Thanks so much :) looking forward to buy frm u again :)" Rebecca

"I've received the item! Thank you so much! Love it to bits! Excellent! Thank you thank you!Hope to deal with you again!"

"Thanks a lot. I receive my two wristlets already. All in good conditions. I will introduce my friends to buy from you." Janice

"hi item well received ! thank you for the efficient service :)" Sherlyn

"I ordered twice from loves-coach, items arrived in perfect condition!price is reasonable too:D owner is super friendly & 100% trustable!" pingping

"I had recieved the bag from your partner on 12 Nov. The bag is in a great condition. I'm really happy with it... =) I must comment that your service provided is prompt and your partner is very patient with explaining the details to me. It's my 1st time buying stuff online, you made my experience a great one. Will definitely recommend your site to my friends." Yoshiko

" Thanks..sorry..was busy thus did not drop u my appreciation..the bag was in perfect condition and it arrived earlier than expected. Your customer service is also very prompt and friendly! i will definitely be one of your returning customers and share your web with my friends. Also thanks to your partner in Singapore who did a late home delivery for me.. Wish you a flourishing business." Ah Bee

"I've received the bag in very good condition and the service is very good!" Su Ee

"Thanks very much! I'm quite satisfied with the item order." Claire

"Thanks so much for the help. Things were great. I'd even gotten my purchase (10th Nov) earlier than expected (12/19th Nov). I'd actually SMS-ed the delivery-person, and he/she replied without much delay that he/she is not in charge of that.Another point for the short turnaround time! Hope we can do another deal together soon." Christina

"I think the service is very good. I will definitely recommend more people to browse your blog. I'm looking into purchasing another item. " Ivy

"Thanks. I got my wallet in good condition." Mandy

"i have just received the COACH SIGNATURE Medium ZOE #12657 in very good condition. very happy with it. thanks alot! " Rey

"Hi, your service is good compare to the others and you answer all my questions very fast." Michell

“Just received the items! Thanks for the items! I am hooked and back again for more"

“ i'm jiatong..hv jus purchase a bag frm u:)i'm v satisified w ur service:) “ Jiatong

“hihi..i hv received the bags already..n dey r in v gd conditions...thks you so much.. ps. will drop by ur blog evy now n den 4 update n share ur blog w my frz too!!” Mikki

"Thanks for attending to my emails. Have received my bag as birthday present from Debbie and all.. Really love it" HuiShan

"I've yet to look at my purchase but I obtained very positive comments from wei khim and zhi hui =)Thanks for all the help, and will look at your website periodically for new products" Germaine

"I have received the 3 items in early October. Thank you for the nice bags" Cherlyn

"I am so impressed with your service!!! :)) It's awesome. Best online shop service ever. PS. I pity the guy who has to do the delivery!" Victoria

"i received the parcel!love the items esp the bag. i've told my friends about your website, we hope to get more things from you!!:D" pingping

"Just a note to let u know i've received the wristlet. And they are in good order :)" Jessie

"I received the red zoe wallet and red pursebag last night. They surely love it very much and I also like to get the red zoe wallet for myself if u still have it."

"I've rec'd the items & infact, started using them already. Thanks for giving me a chance to get Coach items at such low price." Ferri

"I've received the wristlet. It's in perfect condition. Thanks. By the way, I've forwarded your website to my friends. Hope you get more biz. :)" Cherio

"Thanks for helping with the purchase. I'm quite happy with purchase and the delivery. The delivery was quite prompt." Gina

"Just wanna say it was a great pleasure dealing with you on the Coach goods. I have also forwarded your webby to my girl frens who are not from SMH forum. Will definitely browse thru your blog for future buys :)" Nur

"I have received the 2 wristlets, from your partner in Singapore last week.They were in good order and I love them!" Jessie

"I have received the bags. And I am very satisfied with the prompt service." Clay

"i have received the beg in perfect condition, so surprised that it reach me before the given date! thank u for the wonderful & fast service"

"I've received the wristlet last night, thanks for the great service, my daughter loves it. Will look out at your webby for new additions. Thanks"

"Very pleased with your services/prompt reply etc.Will certainly purchase from you guys again." Mlee

"Thank you so much for helping us sisters getting all those wonderful bags and wallets. The price is reasonable and your friend who help to deliver is also very friendly. We will be your regular customers." ili

"Was very satisfied with your service. Prompt replies and deliveries. Wil definitely purchase from you again." Kit Yin